Once the hardware is setup the sensor will need to be configured to use the RTK system. This involves connecting to your sensor's Wi-Fi and then using the 3p Toolbox version for RTK. Follow the below steps to configure the sensor.
- The first step is to download the 3P toolbox (version 1.0.9888 or later). Login to analytics.slantrange.com with the account you used to purchase the RTK system.
- Once the new 3P Toolbox is installed, connect to your sensor's Wi-Fi, and open the program.
- Next verify that your sensor has firmware version v1.1.0 or later. Please follow the firmware update instructions to verify your sensor has this version. Check Firmware Version
- Next select Sensor Calibration and press Alt+C to bring up sensor configuration icon .
Select the GPS RTK Installed check box and click Update.
WARNING: Do not change any of the other settings.
- After the update is complete, close the 3P Toolbox, and power cycle the system.
- Review the next section to understand the RTK system LED sequences.