M600 Mounting Kit
The M600 mounting kit includes the following components:
- Use the 2-56 socket head screws and four washers (C3) to attach the mounting plate (M1) to the field sensor body (S1):
- Attach the U-brackets (M2) to the camera assembly shown above using the angle spacers and screws (C1). Note that the U brackets should be facing outward, and the power port of the camera assembly is oriented towards the shorter spacer.
- Slide the assembly onto the M600's mounting rails.
- Connect the AIS mounting bracket (M3) to the AIS sensor (S2) using the two 2-56 screws (C2). The AIS dome is oriented towards the lowered edge.
- Connect the AIS assembly to the GPS bracket (M4) using the black screws (C4). The wider side of the bracket is under the white dome.
- Connect the M600 folding GPS mast (M5) to the M600 and mark down which direction is forward during flight.
- Use the circle adhesive (T1) to attach the AIS assembly to the GPS mast (M5) so that the button on the AIS is forward during flight.
- The mounted AIS and field sensor will look like this:
- The AIS mast attaches to the top of the aircraft using the double sided tape (T1).